Over The Rhine CD'S

Hi everyone!  I took the liberty to get in touch with Stacie at the Over
The Rhine office.  She said that they still have supplies of Tel We Have
Faces, Patience, and Eve on CD, minus the CD booklet.  Once they are
gone, they are gone.  The phone number is (513)241-7311 and the e-mail
addy is OtRhine at aol_com.  Feel free to contact them.  So, all of you
that are looking for these CD's, there you go!  Talk to you later.

Chuck
--
What doesn't kill you will make you stronger!

Please stop by THE POUND at http://members.tripod.com/~Chuckm/MADDOG .
Hope to see you there!

Mad Dog