Re: west palm beach set list, musings, etc.

hi.

Sha says,
>i was super lonely tonight, but i had fun. so feh to anyone who saw the
Lonely
>Girl and didn't do a thing.

next time, hang a cardboard sign around your neck:  "I'm lonely, please kiss
me."   I feel certain this would work for you.   Let me know.

> it seems that
>lesbians like {cowboy junkies} a whole bunch. if i were a lesbian, i think
i would
>still like over the rhine. read into that what you will.

two chicks for you to choose from, instead of just one?  you keep an open
mind concerning homosexuality?  these are "what i will"

setlist snipped,  but cool extemporaneous notes gets you an "A"   in the
reporting department.   The extra credit applies to make up the deficit on
Terri-hair-reporting.

>so that was my evening, a success except for the brutal loneliness and the
>witch woman who wouldn't pour me any wine.

please don't interchange "witch" for "bitch"   Thanks.  Witches are some of
the kindest people you'll meet.  (how do i know this?)

hey, since i clicked "reply to all"  and i'm here and all,  i sheepishly
hang my head and say that on further reflection i seem to be as "living in
the past"  as i was fearful Chris would do in my post about R.E.M.  No
R.E.M. albums are "throwaway"  - -- -that was me going overboard a little.
Dearly beloved reminds me that when Green and Out Of Time came out,  they
were all i played.    This is not to say i don't care for the earlier stuff
more,  just that i was too extremist in my revisionist history of  "jg's
personal r.e.m.  saga"     Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.   at least it got
some of you talking...

jg

stone temple pilots  _stp_