Re: Are my eyes decieving me?

Yep...Sixpence (yeeehaw!) are opening for John Taylor on his solo
tour...quite interesting. They were supposed to come to my town,but
alas,the show was cancelled and now I have to schlep myself up to New
York to see Sixpence....*sigh*

One more thing: When will people stop calling them Six Pence? *heehee*

love y'all,
         jillian <><

np: The English Beat _What Is Beat?_

"If you lie on the ground in somebody's arms,you'll probably swallow
some of their history..." - Suzanne Vega

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\