Re: Are my eyes decieving me?

Ysobelle at aol_com sez:
>Have two of my entirely disparate worlds just collided?

Probably.

>This was posted late last night to the Duran Duran Lives board on AOL,
>concerning John Taylor's solo show in Chicago that evening. Was anyone from
>the list there?

I was at the one in Columbus last night.

The lineup was Sixpence None The Richer/Mike Peters (from The
Alarm)/John Taylor (of Duran Duran)

I'll be writing a review tonight probably.   Anyone who wants a copy,
let me know.

NP: Echo & The Bunnymen - 'Lips Like Sugar'
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to drown too?