[Fwd: Are my eyes decieving me?]

It is true.  Sixpence is opening for John Taylor in Atlanta soon.  I
have a stinking wedding to be in that night or I would go.....

-- BEGIN included message

Have two of my entirely disparate worlds just collided?

This was posted late last night to the Duran Duran Lives board on AOL,
concerning John Taylor's solo show in Chicago that evening. Was anyone from
the list there?

The first opening band was called Six Pence and they were very good I thought
but the singer seemed a little nervous.  The second opening act was the singer
from the Alarm, and while he wasn't too bad, he stayed on stage for about a
full hour which really made my aching feet very angry.

Oh yeah, that first opening band were they called Six Pence None the Richer
(something like that)?

Just wondering.

-- END included message