Re: Eve, etc.

In a message dated 10/21/98 5:55:19 PM, manicely at OREGON_UOREGON.EDU writes:

>Cat: have to disagree about REM's Monster...it was too muddy and
>calculated. and, any album that has a song about Courtney Love on it must,
>by definition, SUCK. Put me down as an Automatic for the People fan. Their
>best post-Green album. I wholeheartedly agree that Shiny Happy People is
>probably the worst pop-song in history, (next to anything by Courtney
>Love--guess I have to stay consistent).

REM ??? Does that stand for repeat every melody?  Reppatition equals madness?
Is Mr STipe einstein or DaVinci. He's so cerebral. I've seen inteviews where
he is so above it all he can't even communicate. If we were "THERE" we would
understand! Is he a cross between Gore Vidal and Jack Kerouac? What gives with
this guy ? 10 Albums and the songs are interchangeable. Any combination would
make one good album.
I hope I offended someone with this ! Ha!!!  All their albums suck but the one
unialbum!