Eve, etc.

Hey all, damn it's hard to keep up on these emails. Especially at work...

Jillian: try the internet for used copies of OTR. I found TWHF, PATIENCE
and EVE on the web. (good prices, too).

Cat: have to disagree about REM's Monster...it was too muddy and
calculated. and, any album that has a song about Courtney Love on it must,
by definition, SUCK. Put me down as an Automatic for the People fan. Their
best post-Green album. I wholeheartedly agree that Shiny Happy People is
probably the worst pop-song in history, (next to anything by Courtney
Love--guess I have to stay consistent).

Now...I've gotten a little flack for naming _Besides_ as one of my choice
OTR ALBUMS, (not compliations). my reasons for calling _Besides_ and ALBUM
are as follows: Hej, Last Night, Murder, Dead Weight, Lucy, and Miles.
That is, by my count, more 'new' songs than what appears on Darkest Night
of the Year, which, as I remember, DID appear as an ALBUM choice on some of
the other lists I saw.

So there.

Matteo

np (not sure what this means, but I assume it's music recs): OK,
Computer--Radiohead.