[Fwd: lest they attempt to deceive you...]

-- BEGIN included message

VINCENT G. CICILLINI wrote:

>         actually, god does have an italian sidekick, jillian.  he lives in
> rome, and calls the vatican home.  his name is father guido sarducchi.
> (bet you thought i was talking about somebody else.)

And in a random side note, I used to work with his ex-wife at a publishing
company here in CO...

>        ah nuts, i just dated myself.  ouch!

You know, Vic, you can go blind doing that...

Sorry. Couldn't resist...

Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins

-- END included message