Re: lest they attempt to deceive you...

On Fri, 9 Oct 1998, Jillian Tully wrote:

> >but i heard that it's derived from "god dab, god doog" spelled
> >backwards. what
> >they're saying is that god can be whatever you want him to. dabney
> >coleman OR
> >doogie howser.
>
> If God was Doogie Howser,I don't know what I'd do. Probably become a
> Buddhist or something...jeez,if God had a pesky Italian sidekick...the
> possibilites are endless...

	that is only if god were doogie howser.  if god were dabney
coleman, the sidekick would be geena davis.  (bufflo bill, or tootsie,
your choice.)  that would be so cool.  go grrl power!

	actually, god does have an italian sidekick, jillian.  he lives in
rome, and calls the vatican home.  his name is father guido sarducchi.
(bet you thought i was talking about somebody else.)

	ah nuts, i just dated myself.  ouch!

	older than dirt, ciao--vc

np:  moon seven times  _7=49_