Re: coke, pop, and soda...

>>Actually what was funny
>>is that I always thought "I Painted My Name" had a kind of country
feel
>>to it *ducks flying objects*

>I'm more puzzled than anything else at this analysis.

so am I.  despite the fact that I get that same country feeling with
that song sometimes.  not the up-in-the-hills, dance-with-yer-sister
kind of country.  something closer to that pop-radio-friendly country.
but I'm puzzled as to exactly why myself.  I can't put my finger on it.

Yeah,that's what I meant! Like that pop-country that's not really "down
home" country. I think it's the guitars and the bass. They sound like
country-pop style. That's all. Thanks for clearing that all up! :)

Jillian <><

\\|//                                       Jillian Tully
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//  AIM: FlyBaby96
                                     /|\     ICQ: 20293441