Re: chris is cool. sha has spoken. (no otr. hardly ever, actually)

ObOTR: I wish OTR had Mini Moog solos like the one I'm listening to
right now.

Dancing on a volcano, SheepyFuzz at aol_com said:

[...]
>>  My family lives in Georgia as far as possible from any signs of
>>  civilization.   Don't ask me why.
>
>let me rephrase the question:
>whereabouts in georgia do the emerys live? any particular town? county? could
>you  give me a north, south, east, or west?

Who are you?  You think I'd give away the whereabouts of my dear
mother, father, and adorable younger sisters?

>>  If I'm all the hope there is for the world, I'd start feeling sorry
>>  for the world right about now.
>
>i said MAYBE.

Good thing, too.

>> IYKWIM, AITYD.
>
>OCID, INS.

OCYD, IDTYWS.

--NP: Yes - _Keys To Ascension_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker