Re: chris is cool. sha has spoken. (no otr. hardly ever, actually)

In a message dated 10/8/98 11:45:18 PM, SheepyFuzz at AOL_COM writes:

>......during the photo shoot, the coke was behaving
>as any well mannered pop would, and the pepsi was all over the place.

Thus the explanation as to why us Pepsi drinkers are so darned wired all the
time...

>  I recently
>  discovered a latent talent for tying cherry stems in knots with my
>  tongue.   Make of *that* what you will.

I make nothing of it..I can do that too...kinda..with a little help from my
hands..sometimes.......I think....wait, noI don't...that's dangerous.....*sips
a Pepsi*

>everyone who can't is
>still impressed with it

That might be cause they cant do it.

>Sweet Tarts come in
>  >different flavours.  I thought they were all the same, no matter what
colour

They are....it's the people who have been abused by the media into thinking
that things with different colors have different flavors that are wrong.  Take
for instance...shall we say...Coke and Pepsi?  Same colors, different flavors
where as, let's say...M&M's...are different colors, but the same flavor.

>i think i'm in love.
>(well, me and every other chicky on this list.)

Don't get me sta-ted..... : )

Taste-testing with my eye's closed,
DeniseR