Re: it's the devil...

Dancing on a volcano, "jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> said:

>see, now that's why i posted it, and yes, it was a serious question.
>Jeff and i are from Akron, and in Akron, we say Devil Strip,  and in fact Akron City posts signs on the Devil Strip now and then "NO PARKING ON DEVIL STRIP"  (as if Akronites are ~that~ bad as drivers!!)

'twas called the 'fringe' where I grew up.   That may be my father's
golf habit talking, though.

[...]
>Speaking of cities,  someone berated  Columbus.   Columbus Rocks!!   i ~did~ consider relocating there once!

That was Evan.   If he would go more than 6 blocks from his frat house
on 15th, he'd know what a great city Columbus *really* is.    Been
down to Wall Street, Evan?   LOL

[...]
>np: Joni Mitchell  __night ride home__

<homer>  Mmmm.....Joni!  </homer>

--NP: Yes - _Keys To Ascension_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker