Re: My lost youth

white.ce.2 at pg_com wrote:

> >Yeah. We're crotchety old men, Brad. :)>  Was _TJT_ the first U2 album you
> got?
> >I didn't get into them until _War_, so, by the "mainstream" standards, I
> was
> >early. By bigtime U2 fans, I was way late...
>
> Good grief, am I the oldest listie on here?!  TJT was a college graduation
> gift I bought myself.  All this talk has made me dig out my old Psych Furs,
> Jesus + Mary Chain, and The The discs!
>
> Charlotte

I doubt you're the oldest one here, Charlotte, but all these whippersnappers
saying they were, like, 2 when that CD came out made me realize I'm not in my
youth anymore, either. Which Psych Furs and JaMC discs are your favourites?
I'm not a huge fan of the Furs, but I like 'em okay. My roommate, however, is
one of the hugest JaMC fans around, so I can hold my own on them. I probably
like _Automatic_ the best, but only cuz it's the only one I had when it was
new. And it reminds me of then. Crap, was that really almost 10 years ago
already...?
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins