Re: U2 and nostalgia value (absolutely no otr)/ trendy music /rachel's threats

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 Budah2004 at aol_com wrote:

> > If the public gets sick of overplayed
> > songs,then why do the stations keep playing them?
>
> you thought the radio *followed* public opinion, eh?  nooo.  the radio is
> *shaping* public opinion.

	wahoo!  music and psychology!  very perceptive ... any openings at
big swifty and associates, trendmongers?

	"see?  i didn't go to college for nothing.  it cost me
	 thousands and thousands of dollars."
	 			-- howard jay patterson

	ciao--vc

np:  frank zappa  _studio tan_