Re: coke, pop, and soda...

Dancing on a volcano, "Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> said:

>though I knew a texan who called it coke...all of it...

I know when I visit my parents out in the middle of nowhere in
Georgia, I order a coke, and the waitress will smile at me and say,
"What flavor coke you want, hun?"  Meaning coke, diet coke, sprite,
dr. pepper, etc.   It's the only place in the world where Big Red is a
flavor of "coke"

--NP: random Carpenters mp3s
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker

Follow-Ups: References: