coke, pop, and soda...

>funny you should chime in with this pop/soda comment.  .."Soda, a >four
letter word"

>anyway,  here in the midwest,  it's pop.  and on the east coast,  >it's
soda.  and in our house, it's Cokey.  even if it's not coke.
>I think Yzzi will agree with you.   Jessyka,  Lynzi?  you guys are
straddling the fence.

As a former native Iowan, I call it soda.  the locals of Pennsylvania
call it soda...(one of the many reasons Pennsylvanians and myself do not
get along...

though I knew a texan who called it coke...all of it...

oh no.  we're not having a debate on this, are we?