Re: lurker

"jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> sez:
>> >Coke is good; Pepsi is bad.  See?
>>
>> How can you tell?   They're pretty indistinguishable to my taste buds.
>
>well, mostly i was just injecting a little humour.  i happily drink either one.

I like a good bar-made cherry coke now and then.   I recently
discovered a latent talent for tying cherry stems in knots with my
tongue.   Make of *that* what you will.

>> I'll take Kickin' Kiwi Lime Kool-Aid anyday.
>
>this reminds me that somebody had to tell me once that Sweet Tarts come in different flavours.  I thought they were all the same, no matter what colour they were.  Now, if i concentrate *really* hard,  i maybe can distinguish the flavours.  maybe.  on a good day.

I don't buy it.   I think they're all the same.  ;-)

>> --NP: Phish (live) 12/07/97 @ Dayton, Ohio
>
>i wonder why i don't know this phish band?

I dunno.   You should go see them in Cleveland next month.

--NP: Phish (live) 12/07/97 @ Dayton, Ohio
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
There is no such thing as a personal problem which can not
  be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.