Re: lurker [no otr]

>anyway,  here in the midwest,  it's pop.  and on the east coast,  it's
soda.  and in our house, it's Cokey.  even if it's not coke.
>I think Yzzi will agree with you.   Jessyka,  Lynzi?  you guys are
straddling the fence.  which is it for you,  er,  "youns"    (that's
pittsburgese:  rhymes with "buns"  and it means "you guys"  or "y'all"  and
IIRC jessyka hates it (as well as the Pogues,  but that's alright.  i love
you anyway, Jess!)   (how can anybody hate the Pogues????)

No, JG, actually..for me it's soda.  But that's because I'm from
California!  Not Pennsylvania!  And I'm going *home* for Spring Break!  YAY!

And yes, I hate the word "yinz".  And yes, I hate The Pogues.  Shane just
*sucks*  Sorry, StevieBoo.  Sorry, JG.  Thanks for still loving me!

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka