re:lurker

At 10:32 PM 10/7/98 -0700, jg900 wrote:
>hi.
>
>someone said  (was it Jillian?  i clipped this from Layne's message, and
he clipped it from somewhere else...)

>>> I don't really like "Jacksie". Am I the only fan of "Patience" who
>> doesn't think that's the greatest song on the album?
>

>i don't think Jacksie is that great,  either.  I'm in the minority, i
know,  but that's my 2¢.   understand,  it's not bad, and i like it,  i'm
just saying it doesn't make my top 10 list.

>FWIW,
>jg

That's ok, because *Jacksie* isn't on my top ten list, either.  But
*Sister* is, and a lot of people don't like that one.  I don't understand
it.  But it's all good!  If we all liked the same music, how incredibly
boring would that be?

*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka