Re: Lurker :)

Jillian Tully wrote:

> Well,call me weird,but my OtR faves are GDBD and Patience...almost like
> a jungle fever of sorts...;)

Mine too.

> Mareesa... put _Patience_on in headphones on a nice, cool rainy night.
> It's one
> of those kinda discs. The first two songs didn't just absolutely hook
> you?
> --
> I don't really like "Jacksie". Am I the only fan of "Patience" who
> doesn't think that's the greatest song on the album?

Hmm. Apparently. I think the first two songs are two of the most amazing
things I've ever heard.

> My favorites are
> "Sister", "I Painted My Name" and well, most of the other tracks! :)

"Sister" really never did it for me. Pretty okay song, but probably my
least favourite on the disc.

> ~jillian~
>
> "What's with you,man? Yesterday you were normal,and today you're like
> the Chinese guy off 'The Karate Kid'!" - A.J. from "Empire Records"
>
> \\|//
>  /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
>                                      /|\

Whoa... i went to check out your site just to see if this was a real
address and you like some pretty amazing music, Jillian... I _love_ The
Innocence Mission and, of course, The Beatles and Sixpence. I've been
trying to get ahold of some B2C for awhile now and no place has it. I
missed their set at CStone, but heard they were phenomenal...
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins