Re: Lurker :)

Well,call me weird,but my OtR faves are GDBD and Patience...almost like
a jungle fever of sorts...;)

Mareesa... put _Patience_on in headphones on a nice, cool rainy night.
It's one
of those kinda discs. The first two songs didn't just absolutely hook
you?
--
I don't really like "Jacksie". Am I the only fan of "Patience" who
doesn't think that's the greatest song on the album? My favorites are

~jillian~

"What's with you,man? Yesterday you were normal,and today you're like
the Chinese guy off 'The Karate Kid'!" - A.J. from "Empire Records"

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\