Re: coming out of my shell...

                                                              hate to
break it to all you nashville-wannabes (count me in on saturdays and
every second tuesday) but Tennessee is south of the Mason-Dixon.  and
Marylanders are not excluded, either.

Hey! I'm not a Nashville-wannabe! I just want to kill many birds with
one stone and it's easier to do that in Nashville. I personally don't
give a hoot about living in the South...I think I'm a Southerner-wannabe
or something. I have accent dangerously close to that of a Texan,and I
say y'all on a regular basis,and I'm from New Jersey/California! (go
figure)

i will admit there is a certain
redneck factor involved in the south, but hell, there are too many
EVERYWHERE to keep track of 'em all!  besides, why is it that when your
radio won't pick up ANY station, the country ones ALWAYS come in loud
and
clear WHEREVER you are?! it can't be escaped!!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

There are rednecks everywhere...Fry mah hide! And finding nothing but
country on the radio is usually the worst part of a road trip. Oh
yeah,definitely.

~jillian~