Re: So Far Down

Here's a weird confession:  I don't own their CDs (which is rare for me
to say of anybody) but I don't hate N*Sync or the Backstreet Kids; at
least they sing and are live performers.  It's me taking Chris' "Avoid
*bad* and mediocre music - who cares if it's trendy or not." statement a
little far, but it's fun music.  I've never denounced anything I bought
(I don't think).  My Milli Vanilli, although it doesn't get played much,
is pretty fun pop.

OK,that's it....Time for a sing-along! Everybody!!! "Blame it on the
raaaaaiiiin,yeeeeaaaaah yeeeeaaaaah!!!" OK,guess that didn't go over too
well. ;) Anyone up for "We've Only Just Begun"?

~jillian~

"Who knows where thoughts come from...they just appear." - Lucas

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\