Re: Attractive Listie Theory put to the test again. [no OTR]

In a message dated 10/7/98 11:17:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
alwatson at kent_edu writes:

> Wavering back and forth about his plans for the weekend, Scott asked:
>
>  >What is
>  >the Kent venure like?
>
>  Well, it's a little coffee house sort of like the coventry arabica in
>  cleveland heights.  A little dingy but very comfy and laid back.  No beers,
>  though, if that makes a difference.
>
>  I hope as many listies as possible can come - it would be fun to meet
>  everybody.

rrgh. I sure wish I could come & meet some of you. It's been awhile since I've
seen Monk, also.
I used to practically live at Brady's long, long ago. Very cool place to kill
a few cloves & they make a great cup of Kona. Does "crazy Bob" still frequent
that place, anyone know??? Please inform. He's in his 60's I'd say. He used to
sit in Brady's & mumble while fanning his hand over his mouth quickly. He'd
then start thrusting his bony hand out & flip everyone off that glanced in his
general direction, just kinda hunched over & maniacal looking. Once in a while
I could make out a little of what he was trying to communicate thru his
frantic mumblings. Something like, "Biteme biteme biteme biteme bit..."
Some said he was a master artisan that studied at KSU. I had my own theories
about him being a highly regarded professor at one time, then cracking after
his research had led him to some disturbing truths...

You all have fun in Kent, if you see Bob tell him I said "what's your problem,
man?!"

-Jay

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
<{---o<(\,- Sir Edward Jay, the Second ov Harnish -,/)>--o---}>
http://wwp.mirabilis.com/13819982