Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #304

Actually,believe it or not, INXS _Kick_  and _Licence To Ill_
resurrected themselves to be the anthem albums of junior high for me. My
youth group somehow managed to have those be the only tapes we agreed on
during our long van trips...that,and the Cypress Hill song, "Insane In
The Brain"...anyone remember that? :)

jillian

"What's with you,man? Yesterday you were normal,and today you're like
the Chinese guy off 'The Karate Kid'!" - A.J. from "Empire Records"

\\|//
 /|\  http://listen.to/me_thank_you \\|//
                                     /|\