Re: GDBD

>> It's beautiful and painful and doesn't smell like
>> rock 'n' roll (which OtR has never successfully pulled off anyway).
>
>ROTFLOLAUMP,  I just wanted to say somebody send this boy some
>bootlegs?  ;)

Yes, yes.  Excellent idea.  I'm sure you're right, but how can I be sure
without hearing those bootlegs? ;)

>I believe that the favourite disc topic can easily be divided into two
>catagories.
>
>GDBD probably appeals to the younger fan--say the age group of
>17-22ish.
>and the others, (eve and thwf particularly) appeal to the older
>fans--say 24-??  GDBD just has that 90's unplugged trendy sound to
>it--seems like something a younger listner would enjoy

Except that I'm 25.  :0

Paul Christian Glenn  |  "Besides being complicated,
cirhsein at top_net      |  reality, in my experience, is
ICQ: #18166400        |  usually odd."  - C.S. Lewis
AIM: cirhsein         |  "...my weakness is my
www.top.net/macnow    |  testimony."  - Charlie Peacock