Re: coming out of my shell...

Dancing on a volcano, SheepyFuzz at aol_com said:

>hullo, dearies. i'm shauna annette, who had nothing to say until now. (and you
>see, once i've started, it may be difficult to stop.

Welcome, Shauna!   I've encountered the phenomenon you mention
*countless* times here on the list.  ;-)

>anywho, i'm sort of clueless as to where we all are geographically speaking.

Hi!   I'm Chris.   I terrorize central Ohio, specifically Columbus.

>specifically, will i be the only listie-type at the october twenty-second
>(cowboy junkies and) over the rhine show in west palm beach? 'cause if anyone
>else is going, i'd like to be at least un-shy enough to say hullo and how-do-
>you-do.

Well, just one message previous to yours, Matt Dawson
(mdawson at gate_net) asked the same question, so I'm assuming he's
going.

HTH!

--NP: Public Enemy _Apocalypse 91...The Enemy Strikes Black_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker