Re: coming out of my shell...

Sha!
Hey, long time no write!
er... I won't be in Palm Beach anytime soon of course, so this is probably
wasting precious e-mail space for the grand majority of the list, but...
this is grand.  Didn't know you were hooked up here.
(not that *I*'ve been particularly prolific with the list recently, but go
figure)

-Stefan

"Up, for City of Central, with many amazing Boardbills and Neonshrines to
Centurytwenty dieties like giant Cokaco, who slew his brothers Pepsico and
Texaco."
"Many say City of Central is like ancient manuscript, with street for
sentence, cityblock for paragraph.  Example: building-levels known as
"stories" once, yes?  If so, then understructure here is subtext.  Down,
please..."
--Alan Moore