-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_com]On Behalf Of jg900
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 1998 1:19 PM
To: OtR
Subject: new listies; lurkers

hi.

the inquisitive debut of Ms. Sha recently caused me to wonder if we have any
new listie/lurkers *as a result* of your seeing them (OtR) with  the C J's?
Please pipe in!

happy life,
jg

"rrrrrrrrr.   arrrghh."
- - - - Buffy the Vampire Slayer's  production company

Follow-Ups: References: