Re: i'm back, and at least Jessyka missed me (thanks! Jessyka)

YAY!   jg is back!

"jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> sez:
>hi.

<everyone:> Hi, jg!  We missed you!

>reading more than i ever really wanted to know about Binkmeister's ass,  i come happily back from the land of the lost.  Didn't learn as much about Yzzi's breasts as Bink's ass,  but then there was that Waitress Breast thing goin' on.  "Hi, I'm Crystal and i'll be your server tonight and these are my breasts" {does that little shoulder shake thing that some women can do} and chris considers proposing holy matrimony.  And we learn that Yzzi and Dearly Beloved can wear the same clothes.

Holy matrimony?   I think not, jg.   I thought you knew me better than
that.  And the reason I didn't talk more about Yzzi's breasts (apart
from matters of taste) is that I have trouble finding the words....

>The nice Rock City Computer people tell me that my Borg Vessel-shaped new computer is gonna work this time, and i'll have it back soon, just as i hook up the modem to this old one.  Joy!

I told you that's what would happen.

>Hi, nice new listies, welcome aboard.
>Denice (tree hugger),  the Anne E. gig is the same night as Monk, but across town,  in the Valley (akron) at the Dusty Frog.   It starts at 11:00,  Monk starts at 8:00.  chris, what did i say, 35 or 40 minutes to drive from Bonnie's to the Frog?  something like that.  The Frog gig is an over-21 gig.  I said,  "can a 4-year-old come in?"  They said, "no, a 4 year old can't come in."  Strict about their minor policy, i guess. lost.

That reminds me.  Evan, aren't you a young'un?   Does the 21-and-over
Anne E gig present a problem?

[...]
>What else did you guys cover?  Lots of messages.  Ms. Godlove has eyes to die for?  Rats! I love eyes.  Sorry i missed that by not attending.

Yeah...you missed lots of fun, not to mention my heroic feats in the
kitchen the next day.

>Oncle Boo nearly started talking about Republicans again or something, kinda glad that got nipped in the bud, but he did provide a counterpoint to the amount of  messages NOT generated by mr. emery, and that was probably appreciated by the inquiring nice newbie.

LOL

>Oh, I had an OtR dream!
[...]
>I remember thinking you listies are really gonna be pissed at me if i end up killing Karin. i think i awoke before we crashed,  and that's all i remember.  i didn't like that dream,  but hey! at least i had one!

I think this is related to the feelings you have when she sings
'Poughkeepsie'

(Don't do it, Karin!)

--NP: GTR - _King Biscuit Flower Hour 7/19/86_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Communism's a lot like using DOS, only it's a political system
    and it doesn't have subdirectories." - Kibo