Ric Hordinski (w/Monk?) at Sharon Woods

Hey kids,
     I just pulled this (below) off the PSYCHODOTS discussion list.  A
couple of the 'dots
are in the Graveblankets, which is why this event was listed, but a few
other notable
names popped up that I thought the rest of you would be interested in.
Most notably,
Mr. Hordinski and Mr. Dennie.
     I have no idea where this place is, other than near Cincinnati, so
please don't
ask.  I don't think I noticed this event on the Monk schedule, so I can't
say whether or not it's
just Ric, or him and the band.

Just a little FYI,
AaronB

ps:  be sure to check out the 'Blankets and Carrie Newcomer if you go, you
won't
     be disappointed.

---------------------- Forwarded by Aaron Barker/Franklin/CORP/Nsk-Corp on
10/01/98 07:18 AM ---------------------------

Here's info on the Blue Jordan show October3:
Saturday, October 3 - Blue Jordan Records Fall Folk Festival will take
place at Sharon woods Historic Village. There's a $5 cover. All proceeds go
to the Heritage Village Museum. Goes from 3 pm to ??
I only know the time slot for The Graveblankets, 3 pm to 3:45 on the Hayner
Stage.
Other performers include:
Carrie Newcomer
Treacey Walker