Re: monk/anne e./ 10th

"jg900" <jg900 at bright_net> sez:
>it's nearly ready to come to poppa.  they said it had a faulty power switch (?!!).  who knows?  if it works when it gets back,  i won't care what they say.

Sounds fishy.

[...]
>So, I'm like Chris:  (no, i don't mean i have a pocket protector)  I'm wondering who's coming?

Well, I need to bring at least one female to distract jg, so I can hit
on his lovely wife.   Any volunteers?

>And i'll bet Chris doesn't  *even own* a pocket protector!!

Not a one.   Chris *does* have an old Z-80 processor in the kitchen,
though.   (for decorative purposes)

>o.k.,  so who's in?   who's out?

In.

--NP: GTR - _King Biscuit Flower Hour 7/19/86_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Communism's a lot like using DOS, only it's a political system
    and it doesn't have subdirectories." - Kibo