Pricing issue.

Mr. Emery: $46 for Eve?!  Use your head!!  :)

I'd say that since over 15k copies were pressed of the actual release,
and I'm sure not THAT many enjoyed it, it'd be around street $13 new,
for "us" $20 new, $6 used.  I've seen it used so often that I think
little of it.

The prerelease of Eve with the IRS man on it was probably pressed in
quantities of 500 or so.  Again, a lot of the recipients of those were
radio stations etc., so they just sold them to their favorite local used
CD shop to pawn off.  Street price probably $5, but "people in the know"
would pay upwards of $50 probably.

One of my Eve promos has Brian and Ric's signatures in Sharpie on the face,
as I had to bowl against them to win it in a 97X (WOXY, Oxford OH) contest
the weekend before the actual CD release.

Mixing it up,
Bruce

(who wholeheartedly recommends Patience to Aubrey as well)