Todd/label.

I spoke with (merchandise) Todd last night at Blue Note Cafe at the dada
show for a long time.  Weird story that one, but basically he didn't rule
out any future work with the band.  He mentioned he has been asked about
the possibilities of going with them on this leg of the tour (East Coast
to FL) but hasn't yet decided.

dada's merchandise area sucked, Todd remarked.  I agreed completely.  :)

dada kicks such major ass.  I spoke with them a bit after the show and
asked about Jay Boberg, ex-IRS president-turned-MCA Records president.
Joie and Mike both said (in various degrees of drunken stupor) that
they wouldn't have been signed at this moment if it hadn't been for the
conviction of Jay in the band.

Jay had been quite a fan of OtR music as well, bringing them onboard at
IRS, and I was curious why he hadn't done the same for OtR to MCA.  Todd
said Jay and Linford still speak, and the MCA issue may still be an option.

Bruce