Re: Fwd: i don't know

Welp, I'm a Sixpence fan, and I've just kept hearing about Over The Rhine
that I thought I'd check them out. So I joined this list to learn more
about the band (the website has nothing!). I don't own and I haven't
listened to any of OtR's stuff either (besides the concert at Flevo). OtR
and Sixpence play close to the same kind of music, welp at lest many OtR
fans like Sixpence and many Sixpence fans like OtR. So I think if both of
them toured together, the people watching them would have more respect for
each of the bands music. Like if Sixpence was opening for a hard rock band
the people there would be wanting louder stuff and then being dissapointed.
But if the people coming to the concert know that both of the bands play
softer music then they aren't going to come to the concert hoping for a
mosh pit. If you read the posts at the Sixpence message board you know we
talk about Sixpence's concert's all the time:-) I think it would be kinda
cool if over the rhine and sixpence toured together, plus I'm sure leigh
would love it too:-)

<>< Aubrey <><

http://come.to/coolchristianmusic