Re: Rennaissance Listies? (still no OtR)

hacking up a lung, cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:

>Dancing on a volcano, "Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> said:
>
>>(blanking out for a moment)
>>
>>huh?
>
>Yeah...I have that effect on women.  ;-P

yeah, Chris, i think it's from the years living in a freak show.... ;{P}

>>but we'll have to go smoking sometime, Mr. Emery...on a nice moonlit
>>night...
>
>Now *there's* an offer I can't refuse.

um, i'm going to have to kill you now.... both of you.  and hide the
bodies in my closet..... no, Lynzi'd like that too much.... ;{P}

(okay, Lynz, i'm gonna have to seek out that trippy art chick now and
make you jealous!)

HA!

bink

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]