Re: Rennaissance Listies? (still no OtR)

Dancing on a volcano, "Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> said:

>(blanking out for a moment)
>
>huh?

Yeah...I have that effect on women.  ;-P

>>Back off, bink.   I was just paying the lovely Ms. Godlove a
>>compliment.   ;-)
>
>damn.  I have to get my mail checked more often...

Yeah, you never know what you'll find in there.

>(smirking)
>
>but we'll have to go smoking sometime, Mr. Emery...on a nice moonlit
>night...

Now *there's* an offer I can't refuse.

>but thank you.

My pleasure.

--NP: my alarm clock
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker

Follow-Ups: References: