Over the Rhine History

> The official band page:
> http://overtherhine.com
> Eric Schumacher's great OTR site:
> http://www.kconline.com/eschumacher/OtR/
> Jeff Holland has another good site with a semi-complete giglist, but
> that's the one URL I can never remember.

	Jeff Holland nearly wiped out the entire semi-complete giglist
with his silly copying and erasing of files!

	However, it's nearly back to its semi-complete form and is
now available at:

	http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b/otrhine

	Look for some additions to come soon, including articles from
Don Smith's old page, reviews from y'all, and someday SOMEDAY a new format
which will be vastly better than what's there now.

	Sweetening the taste of the past,

	Jeff

"I can't see how you're leading me unless you've led me here
 Where I'm lost enough to let myself be led"
	Rich Mullins - "Hard to Get"

Jeff Holland   <http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gt5276b>  jholland at cc_gatech.edu