@ good band alert

Sorry to clog the list, but I've been notably happy for awhile now, and
today I'm pretty ecstatic...

One of the bestest bands you'll ever see, dada, put out a CD on 8 Sept
called "dada"; it's their fourth (after Puzzle, American Highway Flower and
'The Sublime' for us gringos).  It is AWESOME.  They sang the crappy hit "Dizz-
Knee-Land" in '92 from what I thought was their best CD, their first.  The
new one has been in my player for three days straight now, and it kicks some
major binkmeister harry ass as well.

Anyway, the point of this story is that they are on a low-profile ultra-cheap
tour now; they're in Cinti on Sunday night for $9 at Blue Note!   Other dates
in the near future and in the area:

9/25 Cleveland, OH - Agora Ballroom
9/26 Dayton, OH - Sneakers
9/27 Cincinati, OH - Blue Note Cafe
9/29 Ann-Arbor, MI - Blind Pig
9/30 Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall

The web can be used beyond that.  They're a three piece band, their sound is
alt rock without being stupid.  Hmm.  That's not a very good description.

Juliana Hatfield plays Sudsy's on Wednesday (30th) in support of her new CD,
"Bed".  I went into Sudsy's a few weeks ago and they were tearing out the
"bleacher" section in the center.  Pretty peculiar, but I'll give ya a small
report after next week's show.

It's time to close the chapter on this e-mail.  Anyway.  Anyway,

Bruce