Re: @ good band alert [no otr]

Bruce Lachey <lachey at bright_net> sez:
>Sorry to clog the list, but I've been notably happy for awhile now, and
>today I'm pretty ecstatic...

You've been bubbly for weeks now, Bruce.   What gives?

>One of the bestest bands you'll ever see, dada, put out a CD on 8 Sept
>called "dada"; it's their fourth (after Puzzle, American Highway Flower and
>'The Sublime' for us gringos).  It is AWESOME.  They sang the crappy hit "Dizz-
>Knee-Land" in '92 from what I thought was their best CD, their first.  The
>new one has been in my player for three days straight now, and it kicks some
>major binkmeister harry ass as well.

Dada kicks major binkmeister harry ass.   I couldn't have put it
better myself.   I never picked up _El Subliminoso_, but _American
Highway Flower_ has *got* to be one of my top ten all time CDs.
Ysobelle got to hear it on the way to the rennaissance thingy.   She
especially like 'Feel Me Don't You'

[...]
>9/30 Columbus, OH - Newport Music Hall

Anyone interested in hooking up for the Columbus show?   It's a
wednesday night.  Out-of towners are welcome to crash on my couch, or
sleep with my roommate Kyle.

Whaddya say?   Evan?   Lisa?

>The web can be used beyond that.  They're a three piece band, their sound is
>alt rock without being stupid.  Hmm.  That's not a very good description.

Plus gorgeous 3 part harmonies.

Thanks for posting the info, Brucey.

--NP: Over The Rhine - _Patience_ (SS)
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Cocaine is god's way of telling you that you have too much money.

Follow-Ups: References: