Re: Rennaissance Listies? (still no OtR)

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998 02:04:43 EDT LOKNKEE at aol_com writes:
>ARG!! I knew I would miss somethin good!  *sigh*.......

that's the way the cookie bounces....

>Stirring in my own misery..and living with my parents again
>(somehow I thought turning 20 would have a great impact on my life...
>(:-P

LOL (wiping the tears from my eyes) hell, i thought i was supposed to
feel a great impact then, too!  and i STILL haven't!  and that was seven
years ago!

;{)}

bink

Why pay more to use the Internet?
Get fast, reliable, affordable Web access
From Juno, the world's second largest online service.
Download your free software <a href="http://www.juno.com/getit.a.html">here</a>.