Re: Boston show

Over the past few years I wrote the fan club and then later their web site
telling them if they came to Cambridge, Ma., they'd have an instant fan base
here over night. Cambridge (other side of Charles river from Boston) has a
very strong folk history and lots of fans. I don't exactly consider OTR folk,
but I know alot of folk people like them.

I never heard anything back, and didn't really expect to, I sort of just hoped
I may have been adding my two cents to what others were saying.

~Phil