Re: Boston show

Dancing on a volcano, Lou100 at aol_com said:

[lots of nice commentary snipped]

>     Oh well, just seeing them there was somthing special. Though I'm jealous
>of all the people I've read about on this list that have seen them score of
>times! Maybe they'll be back someday for some smaller venues shows now that
>they have a name here.

I've wondered this before.   If you live outside their normal midwest
touring scheme (CJ tour aside, of course), and have a suggestion for a
place to play, how do you communicate that to them?  Would you just
call the home office and give whoever answers that # the info?  Name,
number and contact person, peut-etre?   Or...would you talk to the
potential venue first, and find out the feasability of them booking
OTR, and give *them* OTR's contact info?

just pondering...

--NP: Jennifer Batten's Tribal Rage - _Momentum_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker