Re: gathering of sorts

bink meister wrote:

> else FYI.....
>
> >Faire news....  LOTS of new things there this year!!  Including a
> human chess game!!  fire eaters!!!  Dungeon of Doom!!!  New sword
> shows!!!  ;o)  Admission $12.95 for adults (the weekend we have
> planned for is a special discount weekend, so it is suppose to be
> $10.95)  To get there off of 75 you take exit 38 (which is route 73) and
> that will take you right there OR  off of 71 you take exit 45 (also 73)
> and
> that will take you right there.  ;o)  OR we can meet down by me and
> go up.  <
>
> the faire starts at 10 am and goes until 6 pm... it has been recommended
> to me that you get there early unless you wanna park in Canada.... so
> expect that we freakies will meet inside the gate at about 10 am or
> so....
>
> and that's all i have to say about that.
>
> Mcbinker

I was just there last weekend and it wasn't very crowded but I would say
that it will be more so from now on because the weather is getting better.
I don't think you need to get there at 10:00 though.  There's a lot to see
but it's not all worth seeing.  I recommend the Theatre in the Ground, the
Swordmen show, and Dextre Tripp.  Broon is ok.  The Joust is worth seeing
once and so is the human chess match but they repeat everything throughout
the day so you don't have to be there the whole 8 hours.
Don't forget to eat your turkey leg.

Everyone stop by and see me.  I only live 10 minutes from there.

Ron