Re: gathering of sorts

On Thu, 10 Sep 1998 12:34:06 GMT cemery at iwaynet_net (Chris Emery) writes:
>JustSino at aol_com sez:
>>I too will be at the Renn Fest on the 20th. Maybe I'll some of you
>there.
>>I know you are wondering "who is this person, she never speaks". I'm
>a silent
>>observor. Sometimes I put my two scents in :)
>
>What do they smell like?
>
>>Anyway, hope to meet and see some of you at the Renn Fest.
>
>I'll be there, along with Ysobelle's corset.

and, gee.... i guess it's kilt time, eh?  funny how these little secrets
are leaked out, eh, firefly?

welcome ALL!  so iguess i'd might as well forward this tidbit to everyone
else FYI.....

>Faire news....  LOTS of new things there this year!!  Including a
human chess game!!  fire eaters!!!  Dungeon of Doom!!!  New sword
shows!!!  ;o)  Admission $12.95 for adults (the weekend we have
planned for is a special discount weekend, so it is suppose to be
$10.95)  To get there off of 75 you take exit 38 (which is route 73) and
that will take you right there OR  off of 71 you take exit 45 (also 73)
and
that will take you right there.  ;o)  OR we can meet down by me and
go up.  <

the faire starts at 10 am and goes until 6 pm... it has been recommended
to me that you get there early unless you wanna park in Canada.... so
expect that we freakies will meet inside the gate at about 10 am or
so....

and that's all i have to say about that.

Mcbinker

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: