OtR at the gas station (was re: OtR first)

I pulled up to buy gas on the way back from the Taft show, when should
started playing on the outdoor speakers. I do love this song, and I asked
someone working their what station it was that they were playing, and he
said it wasn't really a station, but rather the Cincinnati Shell network
(?) or something. It was still cool.

Scott

  ulrichsd at miavx1_muohio.edu      http://www.muohio.edu/~ulrichsd