An OtR (or OTR) first.

Everyone always says how much they love that quick fix of Rhinestuff on the
radio, but sadly, I've never been able to nod sagely and agree from my own
experience.

Until now! Standing in the CMU costume shop, I hear a flurry of chords and
stand, bewildered, wondering why it sounds so familiar, until I realise it's
"Within Without." On the radio, no less. I don't know what the station is--
whatever 88. something is in Pittsburgh.

Made me do the happy dance right there. Wheeee!