Re: Gathering of Sorts. Boxcar. Pilgrimage.

I think I sadly will go to the Renn Fest on the 20th as well.  I'm not
a big fan of them, but any time to see medieval outfits on OtR fans,
I'm ~there~.  I plan to stun the Renaissance fashion crowd and dress
as Snap, Crackle, or Pop.  Obviously there are logistics to iron out.

Stef, Denise, others:  how does this sound?  Bizarre meeting place,
I agree, but...  A lot of folks are going.

Bruce

"We married nice girls, who turned to werewolves"  Terroristen, '98