Re: gathering of sorts...

LOKNKEE at aol_com sez:

> An excellent idea my wonderful sister.  However, I have to recomend that we
>do this soon.  Say around, oh, Sept. 16th or so? Maybe the weekend after.

I think I'm having a party this weekend or something.

>I have to admit I was DEEPLY dissappointed when Mr. Emery did not show up at
>Dug's little going away party seeing as he was one of the reasons I drove out
>there at 11 at night...*snif*.

*ouch*   Sorry, darlin'.   I totally forgot that that weekend was
moving weekend in my apartment.   Two of my roommates moved out, took
phone line with 'em, and another one moved in.   I spent the whole
weekend carrying things, then hauling them around in the Emerymobile.

>But in truth I really would like to meet as
>many listies as possible.  It's been too long since the Kent show and I'm
>beginning to fear that my ability to mac is running low......

I doubt it, sweet thang.  You can mack me anytime.   ;-)

Hey, all this talk of gatherings reminds me...any listies passing
through Columbus, drop me a line, and we'll get together.   I'll buy
ya a beer or something.   Open invitation.   Columbus is a great town.
I love you guys.

Hugs & kisses,
Chris.

;-Þ

--NP: The Orb - _The Orb's Adventures Beyond The Ultraworld_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Men are from earth. Women are from earth. Deal with it.